With its craftsmen styling and substantial design elements, the Highlands Loft offers an impressive blend of function, style and versatility.
The dresser/chest end can be positioned on either end of the loft and offers tremendous storage capabilities. Shelves are integrated above the chest for more organization. Customers can choose between a desk, full lower bed or simply leaving the space under the loft open. Whether you are looking for a great office for your child, more floor space, or simply more storage, the Highlands Loft is versatile and ready to assist.
- Dura-Brush Finish: Over time, a wooden surface left outdoors will naturally be stripped of its weakest elements by wind, rain, and the strength of Mother Nature, leaving behind a stronger, more durable surface. When subjected to this natural abuse, over time the wood will also develop a beautiful rustic patina. The 9 step DURA-BrushTM finishing process replicates this natural process, resulting in a finish that can stand up to even the harshest environments, making it perfectly suited for kids furniture.
- Slat roll foundation: A slat foundation makes this loft mattress ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not ex
- The Loft features a dresser end which can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the loft.
- Desk Top Option: The loft has the option of adding a desk top
- Lower Bed Option: The loft has the option of adding a lower FULL size bed
- Twin Loft Bed: 70H x 43.5W x 82.5D
- Full Loft Bed: 70H x 59W x 82.5D