Avoid bumped heads with the Maxtrix high bunk bed! 3.5 ft of space between top and bottom allows teens + adults to sit up comfortably. Two twin beds are stacked using patented Rock Lock system to form one solid unit. Choose space-saving straight ladder or extra-safe angle ladder.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for young children.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Space-saving footprint: Approx. 25 sq ft, 61.5” high
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
- Higher bunk = more underbed space. With ample headroom between top and bottom beds, it’s a great choice for growing kids + comfortable for adults too.
- Straight Ladder Option: L: 80" x D: 46.5" x H: 71"
- Angled Ladder Option: L: 80" x D: 75" x H: 71"
- Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
- Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
- Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
- Underbed height: 41.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.