Our classic low bunk bed sleeps two comfortably in one bedroom while conserving space. Two twin beds stacked to form one solid unit using patented Rock Lock system. Super sturdy and strong/stable. Choose from space-saving straight ladder or extra-safe angle ladder.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for young children.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Space-saving footprint: Approx. 25 sq ft, 61.5” high
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
- Only 61.5” tall, low height bunk beds are great for small rooms and little kids. Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual twin beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
- Also available as a full size bunk bed.
- Straight Ladder Option: L: 80" x D: 46.5" x H: 61.5"
- Angled Ladder Option: L: 80" x D: 73.75" x H: 61.5"
- Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
- Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
- Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
- Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.