The Ypsi stroller, with its new dynamic look, offers more agility on the road, through narrow spaces or in crowded areas. Used with a full feature seat, with our Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car seat or with a Ypsi bassinet (sold separately) the Ypsi will make strolling with your baby a joy. Our love for details will not go unnoticed, giving the Ypsi Travel System a clean, polished style.
THE TOTAL PACKAGE
The YPSI and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido combine to create a sleek, stylish and fully functional travel system. This pair gives on the-go parents everything they need (and more!) to explore the world with baby. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido docks directly onto the chassis with the “one time” Primo Viaggio Links ( included). Once installed the links don’t need to be removed at any time whether the car seat is used on its base or with your vehicle’s seat belts. One purchase is all you need for new adventures with your family. Get out and about with the YPSI Travel System.
Travel System Features:
- The YPSI stroller and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car seat combine to create an attractive and highly functional travel system.
- Innovation design allows for quick and easy folding and closes inward, always keeping upholstery clean.
- Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing.
- The backrest can be adjusted to 3 positions: sitting, relaxing, and resting.
- UPF 50+, height adjustable hood (2 1/2") that follows baby's growth.
- Car seat includes adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP) that easily adjusts to 6 different positions with no re-threading required, ensuring the best and safest fit.
- First stage cushion for infants 4 lbs and up offers extra support on newborn’s neck and bottom. Second stage cushion correctly supports growing baby. Both cushions help to keep baby’s head properly positioned and are made of our Fresco Jersey soft and breathable fabric.
- Energy-absorbing Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam, throughout entirety of shell and head panel protects the infant’s head and torso from impact forces
- The Primo Viaggio 4-35 includes a European belt path and innovative handlebar belt path allows for easy installation without the base, also allowing the handle to act as an anti-rebound bar.
- The car seat base is equipped with an innovative system, which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either LATCH strap or vehicle’s seat belt
- Built-in anti-rebound bar attached to base provides superior protection in case of collision
- Upholstered with a variety of fashionable collections, in materials that will keep child comfortable.
- All Peg Perego products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- Stroller (Open) - 20" x 44 1/4" x 40 1/4"
- Stroller (Closed) - 20" x 33 1/2" x 18"
- Stroller Weight - 22.6 lbs
- Car Seat - 28 1/2" x 17 1/4" x 26 1/2"
- Car Seat Weight - 10 lbs
- Car Seat Base Weight - 11 lbs