A morning stroll to the park or afternoons in your favorite coffee spot, everyday out and abouts with baby are fuss-free with the TRIV™ next stroller. It’s a natural city dweller that quickly converts to a travel system, packs up easily and stands on its own when folded, becoming the perfect sidekick to your everyday adventures.
Engineered for convenience and comfort, the all-wheel suspension, one-touch braking system, and large rear wheels promise easy maneuverability and cushiony smooth city strolls - like riding on air with complete peace of mind.
This compact fold stroller is cleverly designed with a seat that faces and folds both ways, no matter what direction baby's facing. The all-season seat keeps your precious cargo snug in winter and converts to breathable mesh in summer, while the rain cover provides extra protection no matter the weather.
Every parent needs a trusty travel companion to enjoy those everyday adventures waiting around the corner.
- Spring suspension technology under the seat for smooth rides
- Water-repellent UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip out eyeshade and window
- Easy access zippered storage pocket and oversized shopping basket for all the essentials
- One-hand on-the-go recline and height adjustable pushbar
- Quick-release, five-point no-rethread harness converts to a three-point harness
- All-wheel suspension and one-touch rear brake allows for easy stop and go with just a simple top tap
- Swivel-lock front wheels
- 3-position recline and adjustable calf support for child's comfort
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll
- Removable insert is lightweight and lightly textured with Merino wool and TENCEL* lyocell (*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG)
- Rubber tires are tough, foam-filled and ready for any terrain
Recommended use: birth to 50 lbProduct: L 37 x W 22.5 x H 42.25 inchesProduct (folded): L 24 x W 22.5 x H 15 inchesProduct weight: 18.4 lb (Without insert, armbar, or canopy)