The Crewe Recliner blends form and function with its crisp, contemporary design and comfortable seat. Its smooth, back-and-forth gliding motion helps you rock your baby to sleep with ease, while the plush back cushion, electronic recline mechanism, and convenient swivel create an inviting repose for both you and your baby.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT FABRIC: Sit back and relax knowing our performance fabric will help keep your recliner safe from spills and stains.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: You can feel good about making a more sustainable choice. At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft and durable eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- ELECTRONIC RECLINE & EFFORTLESS GLIDE: Recline with the touch of a button. Our hidden push-button control panel and smooth and quiet reclining mechanism allows you to easily switch positions without waking baby. For feeding and rocking baby to sleep, our metal base allows for a smooth and gentle 270 degree swivel motion as well as forward and backward gliding.
- USB CHARGING PORT: No need to worry about charging your devices. We've included a USB and USB-C charging port for added convenience. PLEASE NOTE: Charging panel is only rated for small devices such as a phone, DO NOT use for large devices such as a tablet. Doing so will damage the motor and eliminate power (charging and reclining) capabilities.
- COMFORTABLE & DURABLE: This recliner features plush arm rests and a soft back for extra comfort.
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SET UP: Just a few simple steps - no tools required.
Assembled Dimensions: 38" x 30" x 41"
Assembled Weight: 110 lbs