Stairs are a safe way for young children to climb into bed + plenty sturdy enough for adults. Added bonus – steps double as storage drawers, great for clothes or toys. Medium height bunk offers more space between beds, but still safe enough little ones and fits average ceilings.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for young children.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Space-saving footprint: Approx. 25 sq ft, 61.5” high
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
- Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well – helpful at story time or when changing sheets. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
- Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 42.5" x H: 66.25"
- Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
- Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
- Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
- Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.