The Peggy 3-in-1 Convertible Crib encapsulates timeless mid-century modern design. With its modern, clean silhouette and classic rounded spindles, while the flared tapered legs add a playful touch. The Peggy grows with your babe with an included toddler bed conversion kit allowing you to seamlessly convert from crib to toddler bed to daybed. Made with sustainable materials and GREENGUARD Gold certified for indoor air quality.
- REFINED MID-CENTURY MODERN STYLE: Modern, clean silhouette with classic rounded spindles and flared tapered legs.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Tested for over 10,000 chemicals and passes the most stringent emission standards. It contributes to clean indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 3-IN-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Easily transitions as your babe grows from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit for your convenience. Suitable from newborn up to 4 years old.
- GROWS WITH BABE: The low-profile design allows you to easily put a newborn to rest. And with four adjustable mattress positions, you can lower the mattress height as babe learns to sit and stand.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available. The end panels are TSCA compliant engineered wood.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- UNIVERSAL MATTRESS FIT: The Peggy is a standard size crib, we recommend our Pure by babyletto line of hypoallergenic and eco-conscious crib mattresses (52" x 27.75").
- COMPLETE YOUR NURSERY: Pair with the Babyletto Palma 7-drawer dresser and Palma Nightstand w/ USB Port.
Assembled Dimensions: 54.25" x 31.75" x 36.50"
Assembled Weight: 80.00 lbs
Takes a standard full-size crib mattress at least 51.625 x 27.25" and no more than 6" thick
Slat strength: 135 lbs
Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
Toddler Bed: 50 lbs