Z4 Full Feature Double Stroller
Get ready to cruise the city with a width of just 20 inches.
The Z4 double stroller measures just 20 inches wide, perfect for adventures where space is at a premium. The streamlined design of the chassis makes maneuvering through crowds easier and more convenient. The telescoping handle accommodates users of different heights and the hand-sewn eco-leather bar adds a touch of elegance. The wheels have a suspension system and 12 ball bearings, which means they are 30% easier to push and can take on different surfaces.
The Z4 chassis is equipped to handle multiple stroller configurations when using the stroller for TWO children! Featuring two full-size stroller seats, each seat is designed to accommodate up to 50 pounds for a combined child-weight of 100 pounds for the Z4 double. Furthermore, the Z4 double offers parents the ability to setup their stroller system in nearly any arrangement one could think of: two Agio Z4 stroller seats, two Agio Z4 bassinets, two Agio Primo Viaggio Nido 4/35 infant seats (Agio PV Links required for second infant seat), or a combination of any two!!
Need space for three children? Purchase the Agio Book Board that easily attaches to the rear wheel axle for your eldest child!
- Travel System Compatible - The Z4 stroller and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car seat (sold separately) combine to create an attractive and highly functional travel system.
- Adapters for other car seats available.
- Easy Close - Innovative design allows for quick and easy folding and closes inward, always keeping upholstery clean.
- Easy Drive - Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing.
- Seat - The backrest can be adjusted to three positions: sitting, relaxing and resting.
- Hood - UPF 50+ Height-adjustable hood (2 1/2”) that follows baby’s growth.
- Smooth Ride - Lockable front swivel wheels with independent “one-step” rear wheel brakes.
- Recline - The backrest can be adjusted into three comfortable positions: sitting, relaxing, and resting.
- One-Piece Handle - Allows for easy push with just one hand.
- Adjustable Handle - The handlebar can be modified into three positions to fit parent’s height preferences.
- Chassis - The chassis is made from lacquered aluminum -- a structure that is solid enough to control movement, stability, yet lightweight enough to be easily maneuvered and carried.
- Basket - Large, expandable, and easy loading storage basket that holds all of the necessities.
- Made in Italy - All Agio baby products are Made in ltaly. From concept to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- Stroller frame easily accommodates the folding Z4 bassinet (sold separately).
- Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido docks directly onto the chassis with the Primo Viaggio Links (already included in the Z4 chassis).
- Adapters for other brand car seats are sold separately.
- Z4 Double Stroller Includes: Z4 Stroller, Z4 Companion Stroller Seat and Z4 Double Stroller Adapters
Stroller Dimensions & Weight
- Stroller Dimensions (Open) - n/a
- Stroller Dimensions (Closed) - n/a
- Stroller Weight - n/a