New level of protection in our Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic
The Convertible Kinetic includes features like adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) and Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) energy-absorbing foam, Anti-rebound bar, and Kinetic Pods.
Recommended for children:
Rear Facing - 5 to 45 lbs.
Forward Facing - 22 to 65 lbs.
- The Convertible Kinetic allows a child to sit rear facing up to 45 pounds; the Anti-Rebound Bar Spacer allows for extended rear-facing use by increasing your child’s leg room by 2 inches / 5 cm.
- Kinetic pods help to move forces away from your baby in case of a side collision.
- EPS & EPP foams provide increased protection and comfort throughout the shell and headrest.
- The Anti-rebound bar protects baby by minimizing forces and reducing rotation in case of front or rear collision. The ARB is integrated and stowable.
- Absorbs crash energy with parts designed to bend during a collision, deflecting energy from the child’s body. A contoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement upon impact.
- Tri-Stage Cushion System is included for comfort and support of a newborn’s neck and bottom.
- Easy tight latch system offers ease of use and installation.
- Top tether hook Increases stability in forward-facing mode and limits forward movement.
- Cup holder included
- Dimensions - 26 1/4" x 18 3/4" x 25 3/4"
- Weight - 24.4 lbs.