Defined by its clean lines and sturdy frame, the Oliver Twin Loft offers the perfect blend in strength and style. The Oliver Loft is made from solid acacia and offers extreme functionality in a small footprint with a twin bed atop either open space, a desk top or lower full bed. You choose what configuration makes the most sense for your child's needs!
In the Dura-Blast process, the Solid Acacia is sandblasted, striping away any weak growth, leaving behind an incredibly durable surface that is perfectly suited for any situation that kids furniture is often times subjected to. At home, in any décor, the contrasting natural wood grains of the solid acacia are enhanced by the rich medium brown tones of the cocoa finish.
- Hand crafted using solid acacia wood. Combined with our Dura-Blast finishing process it can withstand the trials that kids furniture is often subjected to. This bed is available as a twin and full.
- Internal Bolt System - This unique system provides a strong connection where the bed rails attach to both the headboard and the footboard without exposing unsightly bolt heads.
- Two Position Rail - The rail can be mounted in either an upper or a lower rail position. The low position is intended for use with a premium pillow top mattress or mattress system and is an ideal height for smaller children. The upper position is intended for use with a trundle or storage drawers (Trundle and drawers sold separately).
- Plywood Slat Roll Foundation: - The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems.
- Advanced Center Support System: - A center support system is provided with all full size beds.
- Oliver Loft Bed - 82.5”l x 60”w x 68.25”h
Note: Pricing displayed is ONLY for the Oxford Oliver loft bed in the configuration selected. Any dressers or nightstand pictured are sold separately.