We've made studying comfortable and convenient. Our desks are designed to fit under our beds for easy access and making the best use of space.
Pick the perfect finish
- Available in Natural, White or Chestnut finish
How do I get up there?!
- Straight - The straight ladder has extra deep and grooved steps that make getting in and out of bed safe and easy.
Safety & Quality
- Meets or exceeds Federal Standards - Your child’s safety is our #1 concern. That’s why we test many of our products annually to ensure we meet and often exceed Federal safety standards.
- Patented technology - Maxtrix is proud to feature our patented Rock Lock™ connector for rock solid beds, and the highest safety rails in the industry (when used with Maxmattress).
- Quality Construction - Maxtrix features many premium features such as Dovetail joints and self-close mechanisms on all drawers and solid hardwood frame construction. Maxtrix beds are certified to withstand 800 lb’s of weight, which is twice the Federal Standard
- Solid Wood - Maxtrix is made from Maple, Birch and Aspen – all solid hardwoods. We only use select grade wood, which is a premier classification of beautifully clean and clear wood.
- Knots are bad – unless you are a sailor! - We do not accept knots in the hardwoods we use is our bedframes or visible surfaces of our case goods (dressers, bookcases and desks). Maxtrix® Beds Are Made To Last!
Width: 51.5" / 94"