Take your child's bed to the next level..UP! Maxtrix's loft bed raises the level of fun from just sleeping in a bed to climbing and adventure. The unique leg extension system lifts our basic bed off the ground to create extra play or storage space under the bed, while creating an elevated sleeping surface.
Pick the perfect finish
- Available in Natural, White or Chestnut finish
How do I get up there?!
- Angled - The angle ladder with metal handrail and extra deep and grooved steps makes getting in and out of bed safe and easy.
Why climb down when you can slide?
- Our color coordinating slides can be added to any low or medium loft or bunk bed so your child can glide down to start their fun day. It's sturdy construction, curved landing zone and extra high side panels makes sliding safe and comfortable.
The Perfect Hideaway
- Adding a top tent creates a secret hiding place that is both cozy and quiet. Choose from several fabric color options.
When is a bed not a bed? When its a castle of course!
- Maxtrix designs colorful, safe additions that can turn a bed into an adventure complete with a tower, top tent and underbed curtain.
- Beneath the bed will become an instant playhouse with our underbed curtains. Windows on the front and side let your child peek at who's coming to play - No Adults Allowed!
Safety & Quality
- Meets or exceeds Federal Standards - Your child’s safety is our #1 concern. That’s why we test many of our products annually to ensure we meet and often exceed Federal safety standards.
- Patented technology - Maxtrix is proud to feature our patented Rock Lock™ connector for rock solid beds, and the highest safety rails in the industry (when used with Maxmattress).
- Quality Construction - Maxtrix features many premium features such as Dovetail joints and self-close mechanisms on all drawers and solid hardwood frame construction. Maxtrix beds are certified to withstand 800 lb’s of weight, which is twice the Federal Standard
- Solid Wood - Maxtrix is made from Maple, Birch and Aspen – all solid hardwoods. We only use select grade wood, which is a premier classification of beautifully clean and clear wood.
- Knots are bad – unless you are a sailor! - We do not accept knots in the hardwoods we use is our bedframes or visible surfaces of our case goods (dressers, bookcases and desks). Maxtrix® Beds Are Made To Last!