With its craftsman styling, substantial 3” square posts and standing 68.75” tall, the Harper Bunk offers a unique blend of strength and style. A robust cap board perched atop wide plank spindles and two robust bed posts, the Harper Bunk offers the option of one day creating two perfectly proportioned twin beds. The style, strength and design guarantee this bunk will be in you home for years.
- Twin/Twin Bunk: 83”l x 42.25”w x 68.75”h
- Hand crafted using SOLID wood this bed is available in the driftwood or espresso finish and enhanced by the DURA-Brush finishing process.
- Converts to twin/full bunk: Easily converts to a twin over full bunk with the purchase of a conversion kit.
- Converts to two twin beds: The bunk can be easily separated into two twin beds. (See the Harper Twin Bed)
- Heavy-duty metal bolt-through side rail connection system for extra strength.
- Slat roll foundation: A slat foundation makes this bunk mattress ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8” in height.
- The ladder can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the front rail.
- The twin over full ladder terminates at the lower rail to better accommodate a trundle.
- This bunk meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.