Inspired by American industrialization, a time when things were built with great care and intended to last for generations, the Highlands Collection cases feature clean lines, substantial posts, extra deep drawers and a beautiful driftwood or espresso finish enhanced by the DURA-BrushTM finishing process. Bench built from solid pine the cases blend easily into any décor.
- Desk Dimensions: 48.75”l x 23.75”w x 30”h
- A large work area measuring 48.75”w x 23.75”d providing plenty of usable space.
- Two drawers positioned at the left of the kneehole are perfectly sized for pens, pencils paper and other necessities.
- Finished drawer interiors: The drawer interiors are stained and finished to match the exterior finish.
- Four piece drawer boxes with English Dovetail joinery at the front and back of the drawer.
- Bench built using kiln dried SOLID Pine.
- For added strength, the case good backs are inset and screwed in place.
- Anti-tip kit included for your child’s safety.
- Full Extension, Side-Mounted, Ball Bearing Drawer Guides.
- Outfitted with 5” solid iron oil rubbed bronze drawer pulls with a matte finish.
- Dimensions: 48.75”l x 10.5”w x 18”h
- A broad top, 10.5" deep is perfect height and depth for extra storage.
- Standing 18” tall the hutch is separated into two compartments.
- The compartment on the left houses an adjustable shelf, and the compartment on the right is open and allows for maximum use of the desk top surface.
- Cord management has been integrated into the larger compartment on the right.