Z4 Double Stroller Travel System
Get ready to cruise the city with a width of just 20 inches.
The Z4 double stroller travel system measures just 20 inches wide, perfect for adventures where space is at a premium. The streamlined design of the chassis makes maneuvering through crowds easier and more convenient. The telescoping handle accommodates users of different heights and the hand-sewn eco-leather bar adds a touch of elegance. The wheels have a suspension system and 12 ball bearings, which means they are 30% easier to push and can take on different surfaces.
Designed for use from birth, the Z4 Double Travel system accommodates TWO Agio Nido 4-35 Infant Seats on the stroller chassis using the provided link adapters. Once outgrown, the stroller seats replace the TWO Agio Nido infant seats for continue use through toddler or walking ages.
Need space for three children? Purchase the Agio Book Board that easily attaches to the rear wheel axle for your eldest child!
- Easy Close - Innovative design allows for quick and easy folding and closes inward, always keeping upholstery clean.
- Easy Drive - Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing.
- Seat - The backrest can be adjusted to three positions: sitting, relaxing and resting.
- Hood - UPF 50+ Height-adjustable hood (2 1/2”) that follows baby’s growth.
- Smooth Ride - Lockable front swivel wheels with independent “one-step” rear wheel brakes.
- Recline - The backrest can be adjusted into three comfortable positions: sitting, relaxing, and resting.
- One-Piece Handle - Allows for easy push with just one hand.
- Adjustable Handle - The handlebar can be modified into three positions to fit parent’s height preferences.
- Chassis - The chassis is made from lacquered aluminum -- a structure that is solid enough to control movement, stability, yet lightweight enough to be easily maneuvered and carried.
- Basket - Large, expandable, and easy loading storage basket that holds all of the necessities.
- Made in Italy - All Agio baby products are Made in ltaly. From concept to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- Stroller frame easily accommodates the folding Z4 bassinet (sold separately).
- Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido docks directly onto the chassis with the Primo Viaggio Links (already included in the Z4 chassis).
- Adapters for other brand car seats are sold separately.
- Z4 Double Travel System Stroller Includes:
Nido 4-35 Infant Seat Features:
- Adjustable Side Impact Protection easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit. Head panel has been developed according to EURO-NCAP test protocol.
- Load Leg can be adjusted 10 different position and has an Energy Management Foot that absorbs energy by crumpling upon impact.
- Built-in anti-rebound bar attached to base provides superior protection in case of collision.
- An easy to use zipper allows hood to extend forward, completely protecting baby from the elements. The hood is UPF 50+.
- First stage cushion for infants 4 lbs and up offers extra support on newborn’s neck and bottom. Second stage cushion correctly supports growing baby. Both cushions help to keep baby’s head properly positioned and are made of our Fresco Jersey soft and breathable fabric.
- The Nido is made up of energy absorbent foams that protect the head and torso from impact forces. The headrest is made up of EPP, while the entirety of the shell is lined with EPS.
- A European belt path and innovative handlebar belt path allows for easy installation without the base, also allowing the handle to act as a antirebound bar.
- Base is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either LATCH strap or vehicle’s seat belt.
- Turning knob can adjust the recline in infinite position, while the indicator allows you to precisely find the proper seat angle to follow your child’s growth.
- Can be used with any Peg Perego G-Matic System stroller, without the need for adapters.
- Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and Dual Stage Cushion System is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture — keeping child cool and comfortable.
- Certified for use in aircraft.
- For automobile or aircraft use, with or without included base.
- All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
Dimensions & Weight
- Stroller Dimensions (Open) - n/a
- Stroller Dimensions (Closed) - n/a
- Stroller Weight - n/a
- Car Seat Dimensions - 28.5" x 17.25" x 26.5"
- Car Seat Weight - 10 lbs.
- Car Seat Base Weight - 11 lbs.
- Stroller Seat Dimensions -
- Stroller Seat Weight -